This is a listing of some of the projects I've been working on at my jobs as to keep track of my progress. I sometimes put some of my writings and musings here too as part of my research and experience on some part of my work.
Intro de Creación de Papel
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Esto fue un pequeño proyecto que hice como parte de una precentación en un ejercicio de Televisión educativa. Este fué el intro que se utilizó para el ejercicio de una teleclase acerca de Creación de papel artesanal.
I've been working hard on the current institution I'm in. Many promotional banners and gimmicks and web-modifications and designs among other things. Many of this works are kind of blue ... I've got nothing in favor or against the color it's one of the main institutional colors and I kind of have to keep the "feel" for branding reasons. Some promotional Brochure Design ... Barn door opening. Triptic Banner Design for our FL incursion. A Template for multiple promotional emails for our leads and student support. Illustration and design for an institutionally hosted art expo.
Web page Design Designed the webpage and added some neat tricks to have it become a "desktop" with icons that help navigate the page and focus the eye of the user on the needed tools. There's an up and coming new design on the works. Blackboard Login Page design and programming. This was quite a challenge and had several previous versions until this one was perfected. Still now I'm working on a new version for it which I'll hope to have finished for the next trimester.
Since 2024, I've been doing contract work for National University. Among the many projects I've worked on there, one of the biggest was the transition of its pages, content, and branding from National University to Northbridge University , a recent development in 2026. The process involved some grueling hours to pull together all the elements and coordinate everyone's efforts toward getting the bulk of the work done by February 4th. It was a great success, and the team celebrated with a party. As a remote worker, I couldn't be there in person, but I watched the live unveiling on YouTube and chatted with some of the people involved. It was truly a historic event. I've worked with this institution on and off for more than 15 years, so this one hits differently. I've watched it grow from its humble beginnings into the powerhouse it is today. Some projects I've been working on since I got into NUC/NU back in November 2024 include: ...
Comments