A year and a few months at ICC Thermal
During my time at ICC so far, I've been doing some serious work. ICC is an analytics company that specializes in detecting moisture intrusion and helping clients save money by pinpointing the problem areas on their building roofs, so they can repair rather than replace the roof insulation. The company shows clients where the problem areas are, if any, how large they are, and whether to repair or replace. It uses a forensic method to assure clients of the accuracy of the information provided, and clients can in turn use it as evidence to support claims to insurers and agencies like FEMA. I have learned a lot about a topic I never expected to find so interesting to work with.
I did the same with their web reports, though for those I used a web template that I modified with PHP and other scripts to meet their needs and enhance the user experience.
I've learned some interesting things about thermal analysis and moisture intrusion while implementing modern methods to aid production at a company that has been in the market for more than 20 years and needed some updates to keep the momentum going.
I also made an experimental flipbook for marketing. I designed some of its elements and the magazine itself, wrote some of the articles, and modified scripts to load a separate HTML file into the front page for special effects, such as an animated cover.
This is a sample of the interactive magazine with the animated cover page. It has links to the articles within it, and you can zoom and scroll to navigate. This is not the production version or size, so it may have some slight inconsistencies.
Here are a few video promotions I was working on as well. I used Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Blender, depending on the materials needed.

Comments