Blogs, Wikis and Google Conference
This past Friday at the Caribe Hilton Hotel in San Juan, I took part in an event held for librarians in recognition of their tireless work and excellent performance.The event, titled "Competencies and New Technologies for the 21st-Century Librarian" was a complete success.
The event included talks on various topics, among them:
Creating Access Programs for Audiovisual Technology ResourcesBy ~ Ms. Delia González (UNE) and Mr. Mario Montalvo (UNE)
Technology AlternativesBy ~ Mrs. Vivina Torres (UMET)
Writing for the MediaBy ~ Ms. Bessie Rivera (CETED)
Blogs, Wikis and Google
By ~ Mr. Juan C. Peña Martínez (CETED)
All the talks were excellent, and all of them were full.
If they were all as packed as mine... Wow!! They were really packed. :)
In my case, I gave the talk on blogs, wikis, and Google.Let's see if my experiment works and I can embed my presentation directly in this blog :)
Here is my presentation on SlideShare, which is one of the links I include in it.
Comments