A year and a few months at ICC Thermal



In my time in ICC so far I've been doing some serious work. ICC is an analytics company that specializes in moisture intrusion and helping save money to their clients by pinpointing where the roof problem areas are on their buildings so they can repair rather than replace the roof insulation. This saves them money by showing them where the problem areas are, if any, how big the problem is and should they repair or replace. They use a forensic method to ensure the clients the accuracy of the information provided and the client in turn can use this to evidence their claims to insurers like FEMA. I sure have learned a lot about a topic I had no idea would be so interesting to work with.

 I worked on their reports by assembling the imagery and report. During this time I optimized processes and enhanced imagery so that the product would look its best and came out faster each time. Additionally I implemented tracking sheets and processes so we knew in which stage we were standing and how long it would generally take to finish one project or another.

I took a look at their dated website and developed a newer version that meets their needs while keeping up to date with today's technology.

I did the same with their web reports although for those I used a web template which I modified with PHP and other scripts to meet their needs and enhance user experience.

I've learned some interesting things about thermal analysis and moisture intrusion while implementing modern methods to aid production in a company that has had 20+ years in the market and needed some updates to keep the fire going.
 
Made an experimental Flipbook for the marketing: designed some elements and the magazine also made some articles and script modifications for loading a separate html into the front page for "special effects"(animated cover page).




This is a sample of the interactive magazine with the animated cover page. It has links to the articles within it and you can zoom and scroll around navigating it. This is not the production version or size and may have some slight inconsistencies.
Open in new window

Here's a few video promotions I was working on as well. Worked on Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects and blender depending on the materials needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some works while at WAPA.tv

New webpage for SBD